Friday, November 16, 2007

Quotes of the Week:

Jim Halpert: Because right now, this is a job. If I advance any higher, this would be my career. And if this were my career, I'd have to throw myself in front of a train.

Michael Scott: I guess the atmosphere that I've tried to create here is that I'm a friend first and a boss second, and probably an entertainer third.

Michael Scott: This is an environment of welcoming, and you should just get the heck outta here.

Michael Scott: Yes. It is true. I, Michael Scott, am signing up with an online dating service. Thousands of people have done it, and I am going to do it. I need a username, and... I have a great one. "Little Kid Lover". That way people will know exactly where my priorities are at.



BEST PRANKS OF ALL TIME

3 comments:

The RockStar said...

Kayla... this is a GREAT BLOG!

Anonymous said...

I am dying laughing. The jello really got me.

The RockStar said...

By the way... I laughed, I cried, but mostly I cried because of the laughter